Project Reports – Consultancy Bureau is bolstered by a solid and equipped research group including Engineers, Consultants and Chartered Accountants, having immense involvement in their separate fields.
CONSULTANCY BUREAU gives you consultancy benefits by method for readiness of PROJECT REPORTS, DETAILED PROJECT PROFILES, MARKET SURVEYS, DETAILED PROJECT REPORTS and unified administrations to the current also point of view business people covering various industry divisions like :
Ceramics and Mineral-based , Agro, Petroleum and Petro-chemicals, Auto, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Textile, Electrical/Electronics and Computers, Hosiery, Cosmetics and Toiletries, Food Processing, Glass, Engineering, Leather, Packaging, Paper and Paper-based, Plastics, Rubber, Metallurgical, Woolen, Jute, Timber Wood-based, and even Service Industry.
Task Project Reports that functions as a key for a business person for social event data regarding the matter or for accommodation to the mechanical offices/Financial firms.
CONSULTANCY BUREAU has accomplished noteworthy statures by the commitment of its group. Today, our customer base incorporates, Multi-nationals, Industrial Houses, Corporate Houses, Exporters, Industrial Libraries, Government Organization, and obviously people from everywhere throughout the nation as well as comprehensively.
We help you to design, decide, manage and execute your Dairy Project Reports.
Our recommended route for offering our advisory services is as follows :
- a. Attend our one day workshop on how to set up a dairy farm. If you like it then
- b. Get a brief project profile for a dairy farm developed by us. If you like it then
- c. Get the evaluation study done for your site by our experts . If you like it then
- d. Get a detailed project report for bankable purpose developed by us. If you like it then
- e. Sign an MOU with us for Turnkey project consultancy for your dream dairy farming project.
We help you to design, decide, manage and execute your dairy project.
The scope of our consultancy services includes following activities:
(1) Assessment of site suitability for dairy farming.
(2) Complete prefeasibility study of climate, water availability, soil, road connectivity, electric power & drainage: animal rearing pattern in the area, fodder crop pattern, existing infrastructure for veterinary aid, market consumption & milk prices prevalent in the area & to draft a feasibility report.
(3) To prepare a detailed project report for funding of the project from the bank.
(4) To provide guidelines on the type of cattle/milch animals suitable for the area and to help in judging, selection sourcing of animals by providing necessary training and support.
(5) Designing of dairy shed and utilities under Indian conditions & guide the client/contractor in creating the structure which aims at cost reduction, maintaining farm hygiene, facilitate animal movement, reduction of labor cost.
(6) Help the client in sourcing of equipments of milk handling, manure handling, feed & fodder handling.
(7) Design feed and fodder management program for the dairy farm, developing a schedule of green fodder cultivation, processing and feeding system. Guide the client in silage making, develop a feeding schedule for the farm, formulate economic ration that aims at balancing between feeding cost reduction and fulfilling animal nutritional requirements, developing nutritional chart for different age group of animals.